Animash Animash

Nothing new or interesting here.

By one big flash movie, you obviously mean a flash film made up of 13 shorts that have nothing to do with each other and have nothing new to provide. Basically just a bunch of stick men fighting each other every time, some without any conclusions. I could barely tell when a new short started sometimes. The complete lack of sound effects also made this film shoot itself in the foot, and the music sucked too. And WTF is with anime versions of the animators? Nobody cares about what you wished you looked like, or how much ass you wish you kicked.

I'm Blue I'm Blue

I liked it.

Nice style, nice rythme. I give it a 4.

The only part that bugged me was that you didn't know the lyrics properly, although I dont blame you. Its supposed to be "Im Blue. If I don't eat, I will die." Lots of people get this wrong, so I didn't mark you down for it.

McMatrix McMatrix

OMG!!! Ronald is neo! ROFLLMAOCOPTER!!!!

Lame. Just another matrix spoof trying to get a few quick laughs by replacing characters from the film with franchise figures. You gave them free fucking advertising!! At least the graphics were somewhat good, I liked how you drew the colonel.

Little Red Little Red

Awesome style!

I loved this as soon as I saw the way it was drawn. It reminds me of tim burton films alot and the music was fantastic! The ending made little sense to me, however. Great work!

VOTE AD- American Idle VOTE AD- American Idle

Let the truth be heard

Yeah, this is a little late to make the election, but it is definitely a sad fact about our country, but I'm not sure if I'd want American Idol fans such as these to vote.. They still don't watch the news.

Good job!

Gamer Elite: Episode 3 Gamer Elite: Episode 3

People like this trash?

First off, I have to say that I made an account on NG just to give this movie a bad reveiw, I hated it that much.

The first two "Gamer Elites" were even worse, but I'm getting to this. The animation is dull and recycled so much that it looked like you took the same sprite, made it fly around the screen, and made it INTENSE by adding bad music to the background thats played everyday on shitty radio stations. Then your "humor" is just cliched as hell, as well as the plot. The only thing I admired about the whole series is metal maveric's knowledge of video games. Put it to good use next time.