Animash Animash

Nothing new or interesting here.

By one big flash movie, you obviously mean a flash film made up of 13 shorts that have nothing to do with each other and have nothing new to provide. Basically just a bunch of stick men fighting each other every time, some without any conclusions. I could barely tell when a new short started sometimes. The complete lack of sound effects also made this film shoot itself in the foot, and the music sucked too. And WTF is with anime versions of the animators? Nobody cares about what you wished you looked like, or how much ass you wish you kicked.

I'm Blue I'm Blue

I liked it.

Nice style, nice rythme. I give it a 4.

The only part that bugged me was that you didn't know the lyrics properly, although I dont blame you. Its supposed to be "Im Blue. If I don't eat, I will die." Lots of people get this wrong, so I didn't mark you down for it.

McMatrix McMatrix

OMG!!! Ronald is neo! ROFLLMAOCOPTER!!!!

Lame. Just another matrix spoof trying to get a few quick laughs by replacing characters from the film with franchise figures. You gave them free fucking advertising!! At least the graphics were somewhat good, I liked how you drew the colonel.

Game Game

Why do we need another?

There are so many games like this already out on the web, why do we need another? Its painfully simplistic in its design and graphics. Not very fun at all.

Whack Your Boss Whack Your Boss

Nice!

I seriously enjoyed this flash. I cannot count the number of times I've wanted to do this to people. Its funny, violent, and creative. The style matches the setting that this flash creates. And to top it all off, you threw in classic game tunes I haven't heard in years! Great job!